Let us take care of your property
Leave the professionals to do what they do best
Keep in repair and proper working order the installations in the dwelling for the supply of water, gas and electricity. This is also true for sanitation (including basins, sinks, baths and sanitary conveniences) and to keep in repair and proper working order the installations in heating and heating water.
Legally, you cannot do all the work yourself. Obtain references from differing engineers (Electricians, Heating/Gas Engineers), make sure their certification and insurances are up to date, and you know the amount of money they charge for certification and the like.
Crucially, we know what needs to be done and what doesn’t. We personally visit the properties, make our report and send out one of our Team to get the work done to a standard that we have grown to demand, not merely accept. You will be sure to receive regular updates, photographic evidence of ‘before and after’ works have started and above all, honesty.
What we predominately handle is below but not limited to:
- General Maintenance – such as: broken shelves, handles etc...
- Minor domestic Plumbing – including unblocking drains
- Boiler related works – from carrying out annual Gas Safety Tests to full installations
- Kitchen and Bathroom Refurbishment – vinyl flooring, bathtubs, renew tile grouting etc...
- Redecorating and Painting – ‘Refreshing’ your property for new tenants
- Purchasing and Assembling Furniture – from B&Q, IKEA, Argos etc...
- Specialist Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Minor Domestic Electrical Work – such as: replacing sockets, lighting, switches etc...
We ensure a fast, efficient, and comprehensive service through our team of highly skilled and experienced professionals covering all your property requirements. Combined with local knowledge and expertise, our team ensures a swift, direct response to our customers’ needs.
Work is managed from our helpdesk which is manned by our own experienced staff who provide our customers with a personalised point of contact and a close understanding of the required works. We operate around the clock, 365 days a year, providing an unrivalled service particularly for emergencies and urgent repairs.